- Reservations are free.
- Making reservations is only possible for the weekends and periods indicated below. Outside of these weekends and periods there are always enough places available and it is not necessary to make a reservation.
- Reservations are only possible for stays with a minimum of 3 nights (= 3 x 24 hours).
- In the months of July and August reservations are only possible starting from 7 nights (= 7 x 24 hours, including discount!).
- Reservations for special weekends (= Good Friday / Easter, Labor Day / Weekend 1st of may, Ascension Day, Pentecost, Fronleichnam and Day of German Unity), are only possible from the beginning of this weekends (not half way through!).
- Reservations are possible up to 7 days before the date of arrival.
- We reserve a total of up to 75 places.
- Reservations are possible by filling out the bookingform below. You will receive a confirmation of your reservation by e-mail.
- If you want to cancel your reservation: please let us know as soon as possible via email@example.com.
Reservations are only possible for the following weekends and periods:
friday february 5th – tuesday february 9th
Good Friday / Easter holidays
Friday march 18th – sunday april 3rd
Labor Day / Weekend 1st of may – Ascension – Pentecost
friday april 29th – monday may 16th
wednesday may 25th – monday may 30th
Months may, june, july and august
Note: in the months of july and august reservations are only possible starting from 7 days (incl. discount!)
Day of German Unity
friday september 30th – tuesday october 4th
friday october 7th – Monday october 24th
Christmas & New Year
thursday december 22nd – monday january 9th 2017
Note: letting off fireworks is not allowed on our camperpark!
Making a reservation is possible by filling out the booking form below. You will receive a confirmation of your reservation by e-mail.
If you want to cancel your reservation, please let us know as soon as possible via: firstname.lastname@example.org!